Oct 22, 2014

my Cats


Coffee likes to sit next to me
on my chair :)












                              she likes to sit on my desk


                 
this is Stinky, he likes sleep on my hand and he does not like take pictures





                     Coffee likes to doing crafts with me ;)

                                           
                                           what?




                                         
                                          my box :)


Stinky

                         
crazy cat sleeps wherever she likes





















                                 Coffe and my sister

 
                                             frog



                                         where is the frog?
 

                   this kitty has saved my daughter a few months ago




                                   
                                      on the window














7 komentari:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful kitties, Fiki! I love them! So fun!

Martina said...

Krasne su ti mačke.
Lp, MArtina

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cats x

marion said...

O boy, the last one I was scared they popped out, but loved your cat pics, lots of hugs, Marion

aussie aNNie said...

Cute, my dog love to play with cats and is so gentle..xxThe Journey is the Start

*Vicki* said...

Such cute photos with your kitties!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Sladke macice